What ages do you see?
What specific services
do you provide and what are your fees?*
* Some insurance companies may not reimburse for extended session time (i.e. 90-minute session and may only be reimbursable for a maximum of 53 minutes).
** Co-parenting consultation with IRCC is NOT intended to meet court-ordered requirements for those who need to do so to satisfy the courts.
What are your payment
Payment is due in full at the time of services with the exception of workshops and groups, which may have the option to pay at different time intervals.
Do you provide a sliding
scale for services?
Yes and No.
* You are requested to identify yourself as a medical professional who is currently seeking counseling through the ePPE Project as a result of living with challenges related to the impact of working during the COVID-19 pandemic through the performance of your professional medical services. This request must be made by the prospective client during your initial inquiry for services.
What about insurance
is considered an out-of-network provider for insurance plans and it is the
responsibility of the client to determine their own out-of-network insurance
coverage for mental health services prior to beginning counseling services.
It is the client’s responsibility to verify out-of-network benefits with their
* Some insurance companies may not reimburse for extended session time (i.e. 90-minute session may only be reimbursable for a 53-minute session).
What if I need to use
my insurance for counseling services?
IRCC will be happy to provide referrals to colleagues in mental health in the surrounding area who may take some insurance plans, or they may offer reduced-rate services with LPC Interns or Practicum Students.
What is your
If you have a need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, which is understandable in our hectic lives, it is your responsibility to contact IRCC via email or phone call (be sure to leave a message) 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment start time. This provides an opportunity for someone else desiring services to get an appointment. Cancellation within a 24-hour window of appointment time incurs a cancellation fee in the amount equal to the services scheduled.*
* There are exceptions to this and they are determined on a case-by-case basis. For example, if you wake up with a fever or throwing up, PLEASE DO NOT COME IN, you will not be charged.
** Please note, if you are receiving medical-related counseling services, please discuss this with your counselor in advance as a waiver to this policy may apply to you.
Can a workshop be
Yes, it would be my pleasure, time permitting, to customize a relationship workshop to meet the needs of a couple, couples, and/or those who are attending and are related to a specific group. The length of time, areas of focus, and location of the workshop are highly adaptable. Please feel free to reach out and ask questions, and together we can determine if there is a comfortable format to meet your needs.
Would you be willing to
testify on my behalf in a court of law?
The clinical focus and energies of IRCC are better spent providing support,
guidance, and skills to assist clients in finding their authentic healthy
rhythms of living.
are mental health professionals who will specifically work with clients whose
goals include seeking support within the court system as an expert witness,
however, this is not the case with IRCC.
How do I set up an
You are welcome to reach out to IRCC via email at email@example.com, via phone at 469-301-4831, or via a message sent through the website requesting to be contacted.
* IRCC reserves the right to change fees and policies as deemed appropriate and/or necessary at any time. To verify the information contained here is the most up-to-date, be sure to ask upon inquiring about services. Thank you for taking the time to read through our FAQs. If you have questions that are not answered, please do not hesitate to reach out to inquire.